T-Shirt Design Contest
Design the 2023 Camporee Shirt!
Every time we have a Camporee, we offer a T-shirt designed by a Girl Scout from our Service Unit. This year, we’re throwing the design open to everyone! Winner gets a FREE t-shirt with her design on it!
SU93 CAMPOREE SHIRT CONTEST RULES
1. Contestant must be a registered Girl Scout from SU93. Girls only, please.
2. One entry per person.
3. Entry must have the Girl Scout’s name, troop number, and a phone number included.
4. Artwork must be black and white. No colors. No gray shading.
5. Artwork can be hand-drawn or digital, but must be original. No clip art. No photos.
6. Artwork must be a MINIMUM SIZE of 8 inches by 10 inches, vertical or horizontal. Bigger is encouraged.
7. Artwork must contain these words:
2023 Rainforest Adventure
8. Artwork must have the Girl Scouts trefoil somewhere in the design.
9. Artwork must be received by Kathleen McHenry at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 46 Washington Street, Phillipsburg by 9:00 p.m. Eastern time on SUNDAY, MARCH 26 (new deadline).
10. Images of the artwork will be posted on the SU93 website, starvalleysu93.com, for voting.
Voting will take place from Wednesday, March 29 through Friday, March 31 via Google Form.
One vote per person. Voters must be registered Girl Scouts but may be from any Service Unit. Girls only, please.
Cheating will result in disqualification. Be honest and fair.
11. Winner will be announced on Monday, April 3. Winner will receive one T-shirt in the size of her choice with the winning design.